SSP 500 ... 1000
Hỗ trợ bán hàng
KONSTANTER SSP-500 and -1000
(Single-Output System Power Supplies)are single output, programable and computer controlled laboratory power supplies for universal use in R&D, production and testing.
Special circuitry allows for jumping from 0 V to nominal voltage
(and back again) under nominal load conditions within response times of less than
The analog interface provides for monitor and auxiliary outputs, as well as programmable trigger and setpoint inputs.
- Power: 500 or 800 W,
voltage: up to 120 V, current: up to 22.5 A
- CV and CC operating modes, automatic switching
- Output voltage and output current can be continuously regulated from 0 up to nominal value
- Several groups of parameters (device settings) can be saved and retrieved.
- Floating power output / no grounding
- Highly efficient
- Safe electrical separation
- Output can be switched on and off
- Supports SCPI (standard commands for programmable instruments)
- Settings selected by means of rotary encoder and keypad
- Multifunctional LCD panel
- Protective devices - amongst others overvoltage protection
- Auto-sensing mode
- Benchtop instrument, also suitable for mounting to a 19" rack
- Rugged and compact with simple handling
- RS 232 port, optional GPIB and USB
- Calibration (adjustment) function
Chưa có câu hỏi cho sản phẩm này.
Những câu hỏi trả lời bởi store