KINAX N705 ..
Hỗ trợ bán hàng
Due to its reliable measurement of tilt angle, high mechanical strength and compact, robust design it is particulary suitable for use in demanding environments.
The used MEMS sensor elements are designed for tough use in industrial and mobile automation.
The high degree of protection IP67, the temperature range of -30 up to +70 °C, as well as the high shock resistance of 50 g and vibration resitance of 4 g provides a perfect outdoor use.
The KINAX N705.. is equipped with a 4..20 mA or CANopen interface and it is connected via 1x M12 connector or 2x M12 connector. The desired measuring range can be parameterized on site.
- Measuring method: TDM method
- Measurement inputs: sinusoidal nominal input current (1 or 5 A) and nominal input voltage (100 to 690 V)
- Nominal input frequency: 50 Hz
- Measuring range: 0 to 2 kVar
- Measurement output: unipolar, bipolar or live-zero output quantities
- Power supply: integrated AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range for universal use
- Standard GL (Germanischer Lloyd) / suitable for use on ocean-going vessels
- Housings - top-hat rail mounting
P13/70 housing for phase-phase alternating current
P18/105 housing for 3-phase current
- CSA certificate, German Lloyd approval
Chưa có câu hỏi cho sản phẩm này.
Những câu hỏi trả lời bởi store