Thiết bị hiển thị SIRAX MM1400
Hỗ trợ bán hàng
The devices are designed for energy measurement and industrial building automation.
They may be used for the acquisition and display of electrical energy consumptions, standard electrical variables such as current, voltage, frequency, power as well as harmonics up to the 56th.
All parameters may be set via the touchscreen. A Modbus RTU (RS485) interface is available for the connection of the devices to higher-ranking systems.
- Measuring input:
Nominal voltage 57.7...277 VLN, 100...480 VLL
Nominal current 1 / 5 A
Frequency range 45...50/60...66 Hz
- System type: three-phase, 3 or 4-wire asymmetrical
- Power supply : 100...250 V AC/DC
Voltage and current ±0.5 %
Active and reactiv power ±0.5 %
Power factor ±3.0°
THD U,I ±1.0 %
Active energy Class 0.5
Reactive energy Class 2
- Outputs: Analogue 2 x 4...20 mA, Relays 1 NO / 1 NC
- Interface: RS485 (Modbus RTU)
- Display: Menu-guided TFT touchscreen, digital and graphic representations
Meters: Active and reactive energy meter incoming
and outgoing energy representable as effective value daily or monthly report
Counters: Operating hours counter for one consumer and the device itself
Degree of pollution: 2
Overvoltage category: CAT III 300 V
Protection rating: Front IP54, housing IP20
- Dimensions: Control panel installation: 96 x 96 x 80 mm
Chưa có câu hỏi cho sản phẩm này.
Những câu hỏi trả lời bởi store