Hỗ trợ bán hàng
Measuring transducer for the conversion of reactive power in single phase
alternating current or 3-phase systems with balanced or unbalanced load.
A load-independent direct current or direct voltage is used as an output signal, which is proportional to the measured reactive power value.
- Measurement method: logarithmic process
- Measurement input: alternating voltage, sinusoidal or distorted, true RMS value measurement
- Nominal input voltage: 0...20 to 0...690 V
- Measurement output: unipolar and live-zero
0...1.0 to 0...20 mA resp. live-zero 0.2...1 to 4...20 mA or
0...1 to 0...10 V resp. live-zero 0.2...1 to 2...10 V
- Power supply: wide DC, AC power pack tolerance
- Standard as marine version per Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
- P13/70 housing for top-hat rail mounting
- CSA certificate, German Lloyd approval
Chưa có câu hỏi cho sản phẩm này.
Những câu hỏi trả lời bởi store