Hỗ trợ bán hàng
The DHC 40 is a very compact hardcoating system which offers full process-flexibility for small and midsized labs.
A fully automated two axis robot handling system guides the lenses through the multi-stage process. Following a three double-stage US-cleaning the lenses are coated in a thermal cure dip-coating process. Out of two primer stages and two different lacquers the ideal recipe is chosen for index matching.
The DHC 40 is equipped with a two-step DI-water regeneration system using resin and active carbon filters, automatic level-control for coating tanks and clean-air convection ovens for homogenous temperature distribution.
The DHC 40 provides a throughput of approx. 40 lenses an hour and is perfectly suited to meet any cleaning and hardcoating process requirements that demand index matching.
- Automated fast 2-axis robot-handling system
- Designed for up to four lacquer tanks
- Compact three double-stage cleaning process
- (Semi-)automatic fill and level control on coating tanks
- Sliding lids over all coating tanks
- 2 primer stages for PC and index-matched primer application
- Integrated fire extinguishing system
Chưa có câu hỏi cho sản phẩm này.
Những câu hỏi trả lời bởi store