Máy đo tốc độ tiếp xúc quang học an toàn nội bộ A2109/LSR
Hỗ trợ bán hàng
The A2109/LSR Intrinsically Safe Optical-Contact Tachometer is the World’s first intrinsically safe Handheld Tachometer, the very high level of certification:
II 2G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Gb. – Intrinsically Safe Product Information and Certificates can be found Here
That allows use in a wide range of hazardous environments in petrochemical, Gas and volatile materials processing industries, the Advent Tachometers very comprehensive operational features provide the user with the ultimate in Optical and Contact speed monitoring not previously possible in hazardous areas.
Power Requirements & Battery Type, Batteries not included, Only use 4 x Industrial by Duracell, AAA 1.5v Professional Alkaline Battery.
There are Two Laser light source versions
- Model A2109/LSR for measurement only
- Model A2109/LSR/002 for measurement and pulse output facility
- Vertical display
- Inverting Mode
- Large LCD
Special Features: Capture mode
- Maximum/Minimum: Captures Maximum speed in 0.1 seconds
- Maximum/Minimum: holds Minimum reading during a measurement
- Fast time-base: 0.1 seconds in Capture mode
- Average: Averages over last 8 readings
Optical system: A2109/LSR
- Light source: Red Laser Class II 635nm
- Range: 100mm – 2000mm
- Angle: ± 80 degree
- Wavelength: 655nm
- Power: ouput 1mw
Contact Measurements: With the A2100/01 Contact Adaptor fitted as Supplied, rpm, rps, Metres, Feet, Yards per minute or per second, total revolutions or length.
Maximum speed with Contact Adaptor: Governed by upper speed limit of bearings and is affected by measurement duration, typically 50,000 rpm for 10 Seconds. Maximum linear rate is typically 1,500 metres/minute or 4,500 feet/minute.
Scope of Supply
- Instruction Manual
- A2109/LSR Intrinsically Safe Optical-Contact Tachometer
- Carrying Case
- Hex Key
- Reflective Tape
- Certificate of Calibration
- A2100/01 Advent Contact Adaptor
Chưa có câu hỏi cho sản phẩm này.
Những câu hỏi trả lời bởi store