Máy đo tốc độ A2108/LSR với đầu ra tương tự
Hỗ trợ bán hàng
A2108/LSR Optical-Contact Laser Tachometer with Analogue Output are data instruments designed to provide short term continuous monitoring of rotational speeds or linear rate with the A2100/01 Advent Contact Adaptor, the voltage output for the A2108/LSR Analogue Output version provides 1mv/rev = 6vdc @ 6000 rpm.
The A2108/LSR version is switched On manually, using the continuous mode feature, providing a continuous measurement is taking place, the Probe will remain in the ON mode, an auto off feature provides shutdown if no activity is logged for 1 minute.
Maximum speed with Contact Adaptor: Governed by upper speed limit of bearings and is affected by measurement duration, typically 50,000 rpm for 10 Seconds. Maximum linear rate is typically 1,500 metres/minute or 4,500 feet/minute.
- Long optical range – up to 2 metres (6ft)
- Very wide speed range – up to 60,000 rpm
- Optical and Contact measurement with Adaptor
- Handheld, bracket or tripod mounting
Scope of Supply
- Instruction Manual
- A2108/LSR Optical-Contact Laser Tachometer with Analogue Output
- Carrying Case
- Reflective Tape
- Certificate of Calibration
- Analogue Adaptor
Chưa có câu hỏi cho sản phẩm này.
Những câu hỏi trả lời bởi store