Cảm biến từ cảm BSS-02B
Hỗ trợ bán hàng
The BSS-02B is a borehole probe used for the measurement of rock magnetic susceptibility to depths of 6000m. The sonde is mainly used for mineral exploration (uranium, iron, diamonds) or sedimentology.
It comprises two sections: an aluminium cylindrical enclosure containing electronic circuitry, and a high-strength, non-magnetic enclosure where the detector is located. The electronics enclosure must be surrounded by a pressure enclosure, usually provided by a downhole logging system supplier alongside the transmission electronics.
The sonde operates from an unregulated +15V nominal supply and provides an output in the form of a three-wire CMOS serial interface (for integration into your acquisition system) and a single wire pulse rate output for use with rate meters and counters.
- Measuring range from 10-5 to 10-1 cgs
- Operating frequency of 1.36kHz
- Startigraphic resolution of 25mm
- Operates to pressures of 10,000 psi maximum
- Operates to temperatures of 120oC, calibrated to 90oC
- Measurement at a rate up to 21 readings per second
- Low temperature-induced drift, <20×10-5 cgs over the calibrated temperature range ambient to 90oC
Chưa có câu hỏi cho sản phẩm này.
Những câu hỏi trả lời bởi store